Thursday, December 2, 2010

I Should Have Been a Fairy

This is a fairy. She has wings. It would be nice to have wings. I really must believe that. I say so because last night I dreamed that I needed to return to a place that I used to live that is kind of far away. In the dream, I figured I would fly and not by plane. I figured I would fly myself using my own wings. I had the capacity to alter my form. I turned myself into a fly. I returned as a fly back to this location and was crawling around on a screen door because that is what a fly would do. I think to myself "People do not like flies. Perhaps I am in danger of being swatted. I think I will change into a gnat." The thought later occurred to me that for the trip home, I should turn into a bird because it might be too long of a trip for a gnat. I mean their little wings are small and could mean a lot of flapping. Dreams are weird, are they not? Why was I a fly or a gnat when I could have been a beautiful parrot? All in all though, I would have rather been a fairy.


2 comments:

Linda Jacobs said...

Love the mathematical equations on this. It seems to ground it and make the fairy seem almost normal.

Lisa said...

oooooo, I love this one!

Blog Archive