Thursday, December 23, 2010

Scrooge's Sisters

I went out today to do some last minute shopping. Something about crowds causes me to notice every single pet peeve that I have. If I listed them all here, you would be convinced that I am Scrooge's sister. Why is it when I am trying to do some serious shopping that requires me to read labels, assess brands and so forth someone gets right behind me in a huge hurry? Or is everyone just in a huge hurry except me? I like to enjoy my day. I do not like to bustle through it. Oh, and the driving on the parking lots. It is like anything goes! No rules whatsoever. I really hope I do not have to go out shopping tomorrow. Oh! and the next time someone on a cell phone while driving pulls out in front of me, I am going to pull my hair out. Have you ever noticed an odd thing? It is this...have you ever noticed when looking for a certain address or business that you have never been to that you will turn down the radio while looking for it  as if what does that have to do with it? Concentration, that is what! That is the perfect argument for no cell phones while driving. I told you I was Scrooge's sister!


1 comment:

Linda Jacobs said...

Love that red one with the huge moon!

I left early yesterday to get my shopping done by noon. It wasn't too bad but was beginning to get crazy by the time I headed home.

Have a happy holiday!

Blog Archive