Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The Quiet Ballet

It has been cool the past couple of days. I finally turned on the heater this morning because it was 30 degrees outside. I do not mind the house being cool. I love it but I took pity on my fuzzyboos because they were all huddled up like snow bunnies. After I turned that thermostat on and things began to heat up, the running began. Nigel got so rambunctious that he knocked the phone off the wall. Henry slid all the way across the kitchen. Ollie rolled off half a roll of toilet paper in one of his exercising fits. Around 5 in the morning each day, he goes in the bathroom to begin his day with some exercise that involves rolling off the toilet paper at light speed. If my alarm clock fails me, I can rely on the frenzied high speed dispensation of toilet paper to awake me. I can count on my Ollie. Do you think ballet dancing is better exercise though? It is definitely quieter.

2 comments:

Linda Jacobs said...

Love that big flower! And your kitties are hilarious!

Lisa said...

Give a whole new meaning to "Chill out"! You had better keep those boys chillin' Funny cats.

Blog Archive