Thursday, December 30, 2010

On the Fifth Day of Christmas

Better late than never, I always say. Anyway, five golden rings did not turn into anything special. I wait for inspiration to strike but sometimes it does not strike. I must admit I have a bit of a diversion. I am watching a show about a house that is haunted. The cat keeps getting the bejeepers scared out of her. Now, listen. I would not tolerate that. "I ain't afraid of no ghosts." when one gets between me and the cat. In that situation, ghost had better look out or it might get its ethereal bootey kicked...which reminds me. I have some new neighbors. I hope they like cats because if they do not...well, I won't go there...yet.

1 comment:

Linda Jacobs said...

Still very pretty, though!

Hope your new neighbors are Perrrfect!

Blog Archive