Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Altered Composition Notebook

While I was in school which has been my entire life, I came to love composition notebooks. I use them for everything. I have one that I use to record all of my intended home improvements. I use them for lists. I use them for scribbling. I love them.


Recently, I wanted to make something for a friend, Mary, that is undergoing extensive medical treatments. She is someone who loves to write. I thought she might enjoy these composition notebooks as much as I do. So I altered one for her using encouraging pictures and words. I have not given it to her yet but I hope she likes it. I think she will find it useful.
Back Cover of Notebook

Cover of Notebook



Inside Back Cover

Inside Cover


2 comments:

Lisa said...

Very pretty and thoughtful gift. I'm sure she will love it.

Linda Jacobs said...

You know I love these composition books. They're what I use for my journaling. Except your cover is so much prettier than the ones I haven't done anything to! I've got do remedy that!

I'm sure your friend will love it!

Blog Archive