Sunday, June 26, 2011

Nowhere Woman

Maybe I can do better with my posts this week than I did last week. Folks, I am telling you that Summer + Me = Complete Lethargy. I just do not do well with it. Summer just began though so I have a good three months of this ahead of me and more than that, really. Along about mid-October, it will begin to feel cooler again. Someday (two years and 4 days), I will no longer have to post this type complaint because I will be someplace cooler. Yippee!

Don't you wish some decisions were as easy as the one depicted here? A directional sign pointing to the obvious choice?

2 comments:

Linda Jacobs said...

"Two roads diverged in a yellow wood."
You creation reminded me of that Robert Frost poem. You must be so excited to move. Two years will fly by.

Cindy said...

Linda, that certainly describes me. I inevitably take the road less traveled by either by design or kismet. There is just no way around it for me.

Blog Archive