Friday, June 3, 2011

Self Study in PS

I am still dabbling in the PS brushes. This time I wrote a little biography and saved it to a pdf. Then, I converted that to a brush. So it is kind of personalized. The woman could be me but my hair is longer now and I DO have a nose. I could NOT get the nose I drew to stay on her. I drew it in Illustrator and tried to move it to PS. It would not stay on her. Plus, I have not been as thin as this woman in a few years and I NEVER had great lips like that. And she is younger...should I keep going? No, I think it is time to stop. It is just about PS anyway, right? Right.


2 comments:

Lisa said...

Cool idea with the brushes! French? Oui, oui! Ha!--sorry about the nose. It certainly isn't there! Nice drawing, tho.

Linda Jacobs said...

Too funny! You are getting pretty good with those brushes!

Blog Archive