Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Crown Brush

What ever took me so long to make a brush?! I must have been mesmerized by all of the other tools in PS. I made a crown brush tonight. I sense a bunch of 'royal' brushes about to come over the horizon. I would have made more styles of crown brushes but we had an interloper in the backyard nature preserve that disturbed the peace in the neighborhood. Anyhow, I had to get out there and ask the little guy to leave in a slightly more diplomatic way  than Sugar was doing. Sugar probably awakened anyone on the street that was sleeping. He is a little bit protective of his nature preserve. He is willing to share it with Bodie, Puff Daddy, Bella, and Patch Adams but no, not one more.


1 comment:

Linda Jacobs said...

I see she's got the wave down pat! And I like her purple lips!

Blog Archive