Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Another Cat Tale


Last night, I had a puzzle to solve. Sugar Plum got up on the garage door. The door was up. He went into the garage, climbed up on my car, from the car roof he jumped up to the garage door....then, laid down! He would not budge! I kept calling and attempting to entice him down. No, he was happy right where he was. I so wanted to put the door down but had to wait Sugar Plum out. I got some cat food. No, he wasn't hungry. He kept looking down at me like I was a performing clown which I was. Once not so very long ago, we had a tragedy in our family involving a garage door and a beloved cat in this very same predicament. My heart was racing a little bit because of it. Then, it occurred to me. Maybe Sugar Plum would like some tuna! I went inside the house and came back bearing Chicken of the Sea! As soon as I popped the lid, Sugar Plum's countenance changed! What is that stinky aroma? I must go check! Down he comes to the roof of my car, then down to the garage floor. Whew! Note to self. Buy more tuna in the event this happens again. (I will not let it happen again but just in case.)
What does this cat tale have to do with this impressionistic piece I created? Completely nothing. It just seems like a good place to inject a picture. If you look really hard at this picture, you might see a cat or a garage door. But then again, probably not. It is supposed to be a rose.


1 comment:

Linda Jacobs said...

Glad Sugar Plum was okay!

Blog Archive