Friday, May 21, 2010

Wishing I Could Be There

Have you ever been extremely homesick? I have. Several years ago, when I had just moved into my house only a week before, I was scheduled to go to Houston for two weeks for work. I have never missed my home so much in my life. I so wanted to be home unpacking and setting things straight. That was a very long two weeks. Houston is only 50 minutes away on a plane but I had to stay through the weekend. I have gone a lot of places for my work through the years. My most fun stint was probably to Washington D.C. with my friend, Vickie. However, I also had a very fun time in Chicago once. When I am gone due to work, even if it is fun, at times I will still miss my home very much. I think this lady has been forced to be away from home because of her job. She misses her little Tudoresque house. Her heart is there in spirit and she is very much looking forward to being home again soon!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I am such a home-body. I could stay home all. the. time.

Blog Archive