Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Vintage Wednesdays

I figured I needed to give the pattern ladies a break. I have a new little friend outside. His name is Sugar Plum. I have tried calling him other names but Sugar Plum fits him just because he is so sweet like sugar. I was outside earlier this evening intently giving him a brushing when a couple walked by. The man called out to me asking if he (Sugar Plum) was okay. I was so focused on his brushing, the man probably thought I was rendering first aide or something. Anyway, it just about scared the bejeepers out of me because I did not realize anyone was around. I jumped straight up about two feet. The couple apologized for scaring me then kept walking. The fuschia ribbon on this piece is probably about the color of a sugared plum.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Pretty ribbon. Is Sugar Plum a keeper?
What's with the new format--one post at a time.

Cindy said...

Sugar Plum probably is a keeper. I tell myself all kinds of things early on like he will go away or someone else will want him but in the end, I eventually face the facts and know he is mine. I tried NOT to love Nigel as hard as anyone ever tried to do anything but well, you see how that turned out.

Blog Archive