Thursday, May 6, 2010

Catching Some Rays

I love my pattern ladies. I especially love the 1960's ladies for some reason. 1970's ladies are probably my second favorite. I am not so crazy about the 1980's ladies. Personally, I did not like the 80's. I dislike them so much that I have become very adept at blocking them from my memory. Do you block distasteful, unpleasant or foolish memories? That was not a good time for me. Plainly said, I was very stupid in the 80's. I made some terrible choices and decisions then, all the way from the beginning to the very end of the decade. Ten years of being foolish is way too long. At least once a day, I thank my lucky stars that I am not that dumb girl anymore. I will still make mistakes, I know that much, but I will not make them so nonchalantly ever again and with lack of comprehending the repercussions from them. I like this 1960's lady. I like her so much in fact that I am going to make a customized beach for her where she is catching some rays. Do people still "catch rays"? I really hope they do not. That is a really easy way to get a case of melanoma. Catching some rays will not be a mistake I make anytime soon. This 1960's lady is using sunblock. Anyway, in the 1960's, I was too young to make mistakes...at least of a serious nature. Lastly, I am not sure why I even bother labeling these posts since I label everything 'Artistic Endeavors'.


2 comments:

Lisa said...

I like the simplicity ( pattern humor!) of this. For real, I like how it is clean and crisp.

Cindy said...

LOL! Love the simplicity humor!

Blog Archive