Friday, May 14, 2010

Glitter is Important!

I find glitter is important to my life which I know sounds shallow. However, what I mean to say is, if I am feeling a little under the weather, I can put something glittery on then, feel much, much better. I always wear some form of sparkle even if hidden. I mean sparkle and glitter are not appropriate in all settings. So what is all of this leading up to...well, I have found my one complaint about photoshop is that it is difficult to create the glitter effect. It is not impossible but I have not mastered it yet. Here are a couple of test runs. I will get better at it...glitter is just that important to me that I will keep trying.

Glitter effect on fleur de lis.

Glitter effect on lips. I used two different methods. Method one worked best.

No comments:

Blog Archive