Friday, May 28, 2010

Memories of Tahoe

I never know what I am going to write about when I make a post. Usually, I have only just finished a photoshop piece, I post it and write something off the top of my head. There was a beautiful full moon last night. I enjoy looking at the moon because it feels so mysterious, ancient yet common. There is a commonality about the moon that intrigues me. I see the same moon as you who are reading this blog sees and as has everyone who ever lived has. It is something everyone on this planet shares. It is a ribbon that binds us all.
I saw a movie today that disturbs me. It is called "Revolutionary Road". It does not disturb me for the obvious reasons. The reason the movie bothers me is because the woman in the movie is the kind that annoys me. She has a wonderful life. She thinks she wants something else and maybe she really does. It turns out that thing she wants is not possible. She is unable to accept it. Aye, that is what bothers me. A person that cannot accept what life throws at them will never be happy. A person must always be flexible and able to roll with the punches. Dreams do not always come true. But happiness can still bud through the crusted snow.


No comments:

Blog Archive