Thursday, December 29, 2011

Do You Like Games?

I came up with this game a long time ago but I have found that I still play it. Have you ever found yourself waiting in a car for someone? Like they just had to run into the pharmacy to grab something or run into the grocery store to pick up something really quickly? Or maybe you are waiting on the wrong movie parking lot to meet someone at the movies? (That happened to Shelly and me.) Anyway, you find yourself trying to match a person to a vehicle. Like you see a man walking out and you try to figure out which car he will get in before he gets into one. It is fun to see how well you do. Will that lady be too cool to get into that old worn out truck? Or will that business attired man get into that van? It is fun to play. Try it out sometime if you haven't already.

1 comment:

Linda Jacobs said...

I love games (I'm a scrabble and Words with Friends nut!) but that is one I haven't tried. Usually, I go to the Kindle app on my iPhone and read.