Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Help, I have fallen!

Something is wrong with me. I can't blog. I am stymied. I have nothing to say. My blog is lonely. It misses me.

Do you pay a lot of attention to the music in a movie? I do. The music in a movie can make it or break it for me. Recently, I saw a movie that I had eagerly been anticipating for months. I so wanted the music to be fabulous but knowing who was composing it had me worried. His other musical scores never impressed me that much. He did not improve his reputation with me this time either. I was so let down by this particular score. There was a scene in this movie that could have been  pure movie gold had it had the proper music with it but it didn't. In fact, it had no music at all in the scene! What a disappointment for me. Do you think other people think about silly stuff like this? I mean, obviously, some people do because they are paid to think of stuff like that.

I wonder if I will be able to blog again in the New Year? Maybe. I am not sure. You know these blogs do serve as a good diary if you ever need to go back to joggle your memory about what you were doing at a certain time in a certain year. Maybe that notion will inspire me to blog more frequently and perhaps more interestingly too!

2 comments:

Linda Jacobs said...

I haven't been doing much blogging myself. Part of the reason is because I use my iPad all the time but I can't figure out how to add photos from my camera roll to my posts. So, I have to use the computer which mostly stays turned off in a corner.

I agree with you about music in a movie. The wrong selections just ruin it for me.

Cindy said...

Linda, here is what I do but I am sure there is a better way to do it. I email from my camera roll whatever pix I want to use, download it, then put on blog. I am sure there is an easier way but I haven't found it yet.