Thursday, December 22, 2011

Just Checking in on My Kids!

Remember my adoptive children? I have been very interested in their continued happiness and welfare. They appear to be enjoying their lives together. That makes me very happy. To say this young man was born with a silver spoon in his mouth is certainly an understatement. Still, it must be extremely difficult to lose one's mother at such a young and critical age and in such a visibley public, tragic and needless way. I want him to smile a lot! I want Katherine to smile a lot! I want a happy life for both of them.




Oh and let's not forget my other son! If he was really my son, I would call him Henry, of course, rather than Harry. William is charming, smooth and princely. Harry makes me smile. I love his easy way of talking and the mischievious twinkle in his eyes. They make a good looking bunch, don't they? I sure know how to adopt children!

2 comments:

Linda Jacobs said...

LOL! So, is Kate pregnant or not?

Cindy said...

I heard on television this morning that Will is planning to give her a puppy for Christmas so I am betting she is not.