Saturday, February 27, 2010

Finding My Style Saturdays

More and more as I do these digi pieces, I find my style. At first, I was just trying to figure out what did what. As a result, I would throw the entire kitchen sink into the mix. Now, I concentrate a little bit more on composition, using the brushes in a free style way and a little less on the mechanics of the PS software. Of course, there is still a tremendous amount for me to learn about the mechanics. All in all, I have had a great lot of fun with PS. Thanks, Lisa, for turning me on to this hobby! This piece harkens back to that phase I went through when I was going to move to California about 10 years ago. The reason I have never been able to 'find' myself is because myself is always changing. A chameleon, I am. I should do a self portrait.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm liking the style you are finding.

Linda Jacobs said...

The more I see of these digital pieces of art, the more I'm feeling like I've got to try them. I like the simplicity of this one.

Cindy said...

Linda, I would love it if you would jump in and try the water! It is so much fun! Lisa, thanks for being my inspiration! I sound like I am winning an award. LOL!

Blog Archive