Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Paisley Kitty

I am beginning a little Valentine Vignette. Only two more posts and I will have already posted as much this year as I did for the entire year last year. I am finding this digital art to be very therapeutic. The only thing is that I have not posted about any of Nigel's escapades lately and he has been up to plenty. Nigel is very smart. Apparently, I have not been keeping the house as warm lately as he would like it. This morning, I found where he had built himself a little bed using one pillow as a mattress and another pillow as a blanket/roof. He was sleeping like a log under that homemade hovel. I didn't dare touch it because I didn't wish to disturb the little sleeping scamp. I am just like a mama bear fiercely protective of the fuzzy ones' welfare.

No comments:

Blog Archive