Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Kitty Bed Woes

I have never had a kitty that will sleep in a bed other than mine that is. To be honest, the kitty in the bed in this picture does not look all that happy about it either. He looks sad like he might be missing his mom. The closest cat I have to sleeping in his own bed is my Henry (pronounced ohn-Ree...he thinks he is French.) Henry sleeps in his tent. My kittens each have a tent. They all play in them but Henry really likes to sleep on top of his. His has an upstairs with a fake sheepskin pad on it. He likes to get inside the upstairs on his fake sheepskin pad to sleep. That really helps me out because the big bed gets really crowded with the cats. Here is another thing. Kitties do not know about sleeping vertically...they sleep horizontally taking up as much as room as possible. It is a real pain in the back, literally. Sometimes I wake up in the night to so much purring and humming that I think I am in an angelic choir. But no, it is just the kittens being happy. I spoil my kittens. They are really spoiled. My sister says it is a good thing that I do not have any kids. She says if I did, they would be in prison due to my lack of being a disciplinarian. I am a softie. One time my niece wrote on the headliner of my car with an ink pen. She said it was an accident. I believe her. My sister said it was not an accident. I still believe it was an accident. My kittens have lots of accidents; breakage of porcelain birds, using the heads for hockey pucks, etc. Hey, accidents happen, right? Even if all of my kittens would sleep in their own beds, I am not sure I would want them to do that. I like fighting for room with them and I do love that angelic choir.

No comments:

Blog Archive