Thursday, February 11, 2010

Want a Kitty?

I am snow bound. It is fun to be at home though. I especially enjoy it because I do not get to be here that much. It is snowing steadily in big flakes. Sure, I could have driven into work today but was not looking forward to the long walk from the car to the building plus not to mention having to de-snow my car late this evening after dark. So, I decided to stay home and work on other things for my job on Saturday. Then, I snuck in this valentine which reminds me. I love to put colors together that are non-traditional. Red and pink are common to see at Valentine's. How about turquoise though? Now, I am about to go bake a few cookies and have some coffee!! Yippee! Snow Day!!!

1 comment:

Linda Jacobs said...

Adorable! And lucky you to have a snow day. We haven't had one, yet this winter!

Blog Archive