Sunday, February 28, 2010

Just As I Promised.....In Spite of all the Danger!

We watch A LOT of hockey in these parts. We are big fans of our home team. The Canadians and the Americans are playing in the Olympics right now. I like both teams, of course, as any hockey fan would. At this moment though, it looks as if the Canadians will win. That would not make me very sad as the Canadian team is the 'older' team and it is nice to see the older guys do well. Regardless of which team wins, it is exciting.

Abruptly changing the subject...today is Sunday Song Lyrics. As I promised, I did a representation of  "In Spite of All the Danger". I tried to think of a 'dangerous love' without going down the 'illicit love' path. I mean, this is a family friendly blog after all. Anyway, Satine came to mind. What would be more dangerous than falling in love with someone with consumption? Well, maybe falling in love with Doc Holliday who had TB and was an outlaw too? I could have done a piece on him but it would have not been nearly so pretty, right? So  here we are, in spite of all the danger...and btw, USA has scored again.


No comments:

Blog Archive