Sunday, June 27, 2010

Find The Magic

Do you believe in magic? I do. Magic is really anything you do not understand and I do not understand plenty. That is why everything seems so magical to a child. However, there is still plenty to have a sense of wonder and awe about as an adult. In our busy lives though, we often forget to stop to look up at the full moon in a sky that looks as if God tossed a million diamonds across it landing all hither and yon. It makes me feel so small, so human, so insignificant but I love the feeling that builds in my heart. The feeling that I had as a child. It is a magical feeling. Never forget to find the magic that lives in your heart.


1 comment:

Linda Jacobs said...

Beautiful! And I like your wise words, too! in fact, I think I'll go out for a walk right now and look for the moon!