Sunday, June 20, 2010

I Might Just Melt!

I am outside doing some work for Shoog. He needs a nice cool place to relax. In the process of making him a hideaway, I may melt. If I was 30 years younger, I might look like this young lady. She is melting in the bright hot sun. Okay, break is over. Back to work, I go. First, I must go inside to get something. Ah! Discovery! Believe it or not only hours ago, this bed was all neat and tidy. Looks like some horseplay has been going on in here while I was out...or should I say 'catplay'. Those little knuckleheads! It is like my mom always said. "You can have a cat. Or you can have everything else."


1 comment:

Linda Jacobs said...

Beautiful headboard!

And if I was 40 years younger, I'd look like her, too! We've been having such hot and humid weather. Not used to it.