Sunday, July 11, 2010

Eye for the Crown

She has an eye for the crown but does she have the heart for it? Often times, both do not go hand in hand. The current queen has both but her children do not seem to have the same, most particularly their spouses do not. You can know that if I had been dealt Diana's hand, I would have played it very differently. As my mother would say "she had the world by the tail on a down hill pull" yet threw it all away. Her hand could have been a 'royal flush', no pun intended, if she had only had the wisdom to know how to play it. Perhaps given the gift of longevity in years, she would have seen the mistake in time to rectify it. Ulitmately, her poor choices cost her, her life.
You know what bothers me about this picture below? That lady is not wearing any earrings. I cannot stand not to have earrings on; I feel naked without them. I should have put some on her but didn't notice it until I had declared it complete.

No comments:

Blog Archive