Thursday, July 22, 2010

Maybelline, why can't you be true?

I have been up to 'cat work' again. Honestly, 'cat work' never ends. As previously posted, I have been in search of Bella. I do wish to catch Bella just to give her a child free life. During her brief time period here on this planet, she has done her share of populating it. She needs a break. I try to explain this to her in the most poignant terms yet she stares at me like 'yeah, right, lady.' She doesn't trust me. Ouch! That hurts. But in the process of catching her, guess who I caught instead?? Two of her children, Maybelline and Eugenia. These girls have been spared the constant breeding life of their mother. I have already found Maybelline a home too!!! I will find someone for Eugenia. They are very pretty girls. Okay, back out to hunt for Bella...

Eugenia

Maybelline

No comments:

Blog Archive