Monday, July 12, 2010

Walking on Quicksand

The mind is a complicated, snakey mess. I say snakey because a snake might jump up and bite you. All kinds of things are all jumbled up in there. I am sure someone who knows about such things would cringe at my naive description but it is churning quicksand. Tread at your own risk. A ghost often visits me in my dreams. I just wish I could remember what he says. He may be telling me to stay away from the ice cream. He may be saying stop with the cat talk. He may be telling me to stop buying handbags. On the other hand, he might be saying buy more handbags and eat more ice cream. Yeah! That is it!

1 comment:

Linda Jacobs said...

So shimmery! It really adds a fiesty dream quality to it.

That purple flower is so neon wonderful!

Love the pics of your yard! We're having a rainy day today and I love it! Gives me an excuse to be lazy.

Blog Archive