Thursday, July 29, 2010

Home Made

Sometimes I really do make 'real' stuff. The truth is though that I do not always mostly never take the time to stop and snap a photo of it. Lately, more truth is, I have just used my phone as a camera. Otherwise, no pictures would ever get taken around here. My camera is hooked up to a very slow computer and I just do not want to get the old thing churning and belching. But hey! I did take a photo with my camera of something I made...it is not so good a picture but it is a picture at least. Oh well. We do what we can, don't we? I made a photoshop thing to go with it just for this post. I made this card for a friend's birthday. I embossed, I chalked, I punched, I glued. I made her some ear rings to go with it. I should have taken a pix of them too but hey, that might be too much for me in one day.

Birthday Card

Photoshopped Archway

2 comments:

Linda Jacobs said...

Beautiful card! I was into cards for awhile but kind of got tired of them. People really appreciate them, though.

Lisa said...

While I have been off under a rock, you have been quite prolific! I've got some catching up to do--and I will soon. Nice comment you left of Amy's blog the other day about the generations.

Blog Archive