Monday, July 19, 2010

The Wind Blows in a Change

I am going through a yellow phase. I loved the blue but needed a change. I find blue to be very soothing, green to be very comforting, yellow seems cheerful and summery. Yeah, it is definitely time for yellow. Outside of that, I do not have much to say. I made this earlier. I used to have a pin containing blue topaz and amethyst. It was beautiful. I wore it almost daily. In fact, I wore it so much that the clasp broke and I never got it repaired. I still have it but cannot wear it. I sometimes get it out just to look at it. I love blue and purple together. I must like flowers because it sure seems like I put them in many of these creations of mine. However, if someone had asked me if I was crazy about flowers, I would have probably said no. Do we really know ourselves as well as we think we do?

1 comment:

Linda Jacobs said...

Love that blue and purple background! And the new look to your blog, too!

Blog Archive