Monday, July 5, 2010

Travel = Eating?



In the past, I wanted to visit the Taj Mahal and the Sphinx. I still do. However, I realize now that I probably never will see these. I never want to be anywhere that I am unwanted no matter how near or far. The other day, I tuned into the Travel Channel hoping to find someplace interesting to learn just to discover that channel has changed. Mostly all that is on it these days are programs about eating. What is up with that? I do not care to see some guy stuff himself with 1000 shrimp or 80 hamburgers. And I am not talking about Tony Bourdain. He is cool. I like him. There is very little on there about travel unless you count the travel that eating very uncool guy does to get to his eating locations. It just gets harder and harder to find anything I enjoy watching on tv. If it wasn't for HGTV, I suppose I would hardly watch anything. Books are much better than tv anyway, thank heavens!

No comments:

Blog Archive